- Corporate Name
- Vanilla Air Inc. (a.k.a. Vanilla Air)
- Narita International Airport 2PTB, Chiba, JAPAN
- Katsuya Goto, President
- August 31, 2011
- Paid-in Capital
- JPY 15,000 millions (Amount of capital: JPY 7,500 millions)
- Share holder
- ANA HOLDINGS INC. (100%)
- Main Business
- Scheduled air transportation business (Domestic and International flights)
- Number of Employees
- Total 586 employees (as of April 1st, 2016)
- August 31
- The company is founded.
- October 27
- The company filed to operate a scheduled passenger service.
- February 2
- The company is authorized to operate a scheduled passenger service.
- August 1
- Domestic inaugural flight
- October 28
- International inaugural flight
- December 18
- Headquarters is moved to Terminal 2, Narita International Airport.
- June 28
- The company is recapitalized.
- November 1
- The company name is changed to 'Vanilla Air Inc'.
- December 20
- 'Tokyo Narita=Okinawa' and 'Tokyo Narita=Taipei Taoyuan' route opened
- January 29
- 'Tokyo Narita=Sapporo' route opened
- March 1
- 'Tokyo Narita=Seoul Incheon' route opened
- July 1
- 'Tokyo Narita=Amami Oshima' route opened
- November 2
- 'Tokyo Narita=Hong Kong' route opened
- February 1
- 'Tokyo Narita=Kaohsiung' route opened
- April 27
- 'Osaka Kansai=Taipei Taoyuan' route opened