- Corporate Name
- Vanilla Air Inc. (a.k.a. Vanilla Air)
- Narita International Airport 2PTB, Chiba, JAPAN
- Tomonori Ishii, President
- August 31st, 2011
- Paid-in Capital
- JPY 15,000 millions (Amount of capital: JPY 7,500 millions)
- Share holder
- ANA HOLDINGS INC. (100%)
- Main Business
- Scheduled air transportation business (Domestic and International flights)
- Number of Employees
- Total 520 employees (as of June 1st, 2015)
- The company is founded.
The company filed to operate a scheduled passenger service.
- The company is authorized to operate a scheduled passenger service.
Domestic inaugural flight
International inaugural flight (Narita-Seoul/Incheon)
Headquarters is moved to Terminal 2, Narita International Airport.
- The company is recapitalized.
The company name is changed to Vanilla Air Inc.