Departure …LCC Terminal
Counter opening hours Between 90min. to 30min. before scheduled departure time
Please note that depending on facility conditions of airports, priority boarding service is not guaranteed.
Arrival …Arrival Lobby, LCC Terminal
Shuttle Bus to LCC Terminal Busstop #4
For Departure passengers
- You can access to LLC Terminal by Shuttle bus or shuttle service of specific rent-a-car(Nippon/Toyota/ORIX/OTS Rentacar). By foot, bicycle, car and taxi are prohibited.
- You can take shuttle buses at bus-stop #4, Domestic Terminal. The shuttle bus operated every 10 minutes from 2hours before departure. It takes 5 minutes to get LCC Terminal.
- Anyone can go to LCC Terminal to see someone off by shuttle bus.
For Arrival passengers
- All of our flights will arrive at LCC Terminal.
- From aircraft to the terminal, we move on foot.
- We will return your baggages at Arrival Lobby, LCC Terminal because there isn't tern-tables. Please pickup your baggages correctly. You can't re-enter to Arrival Lobby.
- You can access to Domestic Terminal by Shuttle bus. By foot, bicycle, car and taxi are prohibited.
- You can take shuttle buses to bus-stop #4, Domestic Terminal. The shuttle bus operated every 10 minutes. It takes 5 minutes to get LCC Terminal. By foot, bicycle, car and taxi are prohibited.
- Anyone can go to LCC Terminal to pick someone up by shuttle bus.
For Rentacar users,
Please stop by rent-a-car desks(Nippon/Toyota/ORIX/OTS Rentacar) at LCC Terminal. For users who use the others, please come to Domestic Terminal by shuttle bus.
For Taxi users,
Please once come to Domestic Terminal by shuttle bus.
Access (Naha Airport <=> downtown)
Monorail (For Kencho-mae)
- 15min. JPY 260
Bus (Naha Bus Terminal)
- 20min. JPY 220
- Duration times and fares are only as a guide and they would be changed with each terms and conditions.
- Due to traffic control or weather conditions, traffic control would be delay. So please allow plenty of time to get the airport.