How to Confirm and Change your Booking
About Confirmation and Change your Booking
- If you change your flights, we would charge change fees(only available for Simple and Inclusive fares)
Attention: Fare difference is non-refundable even if the new fare is lower than original. Please note that the value of original fare will be transferred to your changed flight. Vanilla Air has price revision of fare rules approximately twice within a year. Please be informed that amount you see on the manage booking page can be higher than original fare price due to price revision.
Example: A Class JPY 5,000 → After price revision → A Class JPY 6,500
- Passengers who booked Campaign fares can't change any flights.
- Deadline of changes would be 90min.(domestic flights) or 120min.(international flights) before scheduled departure time.
However, please be informed once you exceed above time limit, any change will not be accepted. The same rule will also be applied even within the limit after you check in.
- We will charge additional service fees, if you change your itineraries at our reservation center and airport counter.
Change Flights or Dates
- Please kindly check our Fee Table for changing flights and dates.
- -Destinations and Passenger Names cannot be changed.