[Announcement] Introduction of Passenger Facility Charge by Kansai International Airport and New Chitose Airport Terminal
Thank you for choosing Vanilla Air. Vanilla Air will start to collect Passenger Service Facility Charge on behalf of each airport company following the introduction of the charge which are announced 17th August 2018. For details, please check the information of each airport company (Kansai Airports / New Chitose Airport Terminal Building (Japanese)).
- ■Start Collecting Date
- 24th August 2018 (JST)
- ■Affected Flights
- Domestic flights from/to Kansai International Airport (Osaka) and New Chitose Airport (Sapporo) on and after 28th October 2018.
- ■Affected Passengers
- Passengers who have domestic flights from/to Kansai Airport or Shin-Chitose Airport.
- Vanilla Air defines a child passenger who is 2-11 years old as a ‘Child’ for this charge.
- This charge will not be applied to infants (less than 2 years old) who do not require a seat.
- This charge will also apply to ANA mileage award tickets.
- ■Table of Charges
(12 years old and older)
((2-11 years old)
New Chitose Airport JPY270 JPY140 Kansai Int'l Airport
-The charge will be applied for both departure and arrival.