We'd like all our guests to understand and follow our Carry-on baggage rule for all your safe and smooth time on board.
|Carry-on Baggage Allowance|
|Size||Each dimension must be within 56cm×36cm×23cm including accessories (handles, wheels, locks, etc)
※You cannot carry-on a baggage exceeding each dimension above.
|Number of bags||1 bag ＋ 1 personal item (handbag, laptop, etc.)
＝ (total: 2 pics) per customer
|Weight||Total weight of the 2 pieces must be10 kg or less|
Carry-on baggage check(Size/Weight/Pieces) will be strengthened.
Vanilla Air staff or security officer will check the size, pieces and weight of all carry-on baggages for safety and on time departure reason.
If your carry-on baggages may exceed limits,please purchase “fees” on our website in advance which is more reasonable price than purchasing at the check-in counter.
Your understanding will be very much appreciated.(We may refuse for boarding if you do not agree with Vanilla Air policy.)
- Personal items must be able to fit securely under the seat in front of the passenger.
- Carry-on baggage size recommended by manufacture may be different from Vanilla Air regulation.
- The baggage or pesonal items we count as it can not fit securely in cabin or under the seat can not be on board with you.
Carry-on animals and plants
- Insects don't stridulade, run away and free of stink are allowed to carry on board (only when it's in adequate case and for recreation).
- Those classified under the category of bouquet and cut flower (it's required to be well taken care not to leak water, or it's a small plant and well taken care. It needs to be less that 23cm when it leans against on a cabinet )
Prohibited Carry-on animals/plants
- Small animals (hamster etc.)
Regarding baggage, there are various restrictions for your safety.