Chapter 1 - General Provisions
Article 2 (Matters for Compliance During Use)
1. The User must not perform any of the following actions when using the Service.
(1) An act which infringes, or which could infringe, upon the rights and property of Vanilla Air, another user, or a third party
(2) An act of slander or the act of posting groundless information regarding Vanilla Air, another user, a third party, or the products or services, etc., thereof
(3) Infringe the privacy of another user or third party by posting personal information such as their telephone number, address, or email address, etc.
(4) Conduct a pre-election campaign, election campaign, or perform acts similar thereto
(5) Perform missionary work or acts of solicitation, etc., in relation to a specific religion, organization, or association, etc.
(6) Use information provided by the Service beyond the scope of personal use, or duplicate such information. It should be noted that the act of disclosing duplicated information to a third party, or the use of duplicated information, is not included within the scope of personal use.
(7) Acts in which information provided by the Service or Vanilla Air is used for commercial purposes
(8) Acts in which the Service is used for commercial purposes (including the introduction and solicitation of websites)
(9) Acts in which harmful computer programs and spoofed files, etc., are sent, or loaded
(10) Acts in which the Service is used exclusively as a site for downloading files
(11) Acts which interfere with the use of or access to Vanilla Air services, or a part thereof, by another user
(12) Acts in which a User uploads content to Vanilla Air services, or distributes content to Vanilla Air services by another form, which the user does not have the right to distribute by law or on the basis of a fiduciary or contractual relationship (Internal information, proprietary information, and confidential information, etc., which was learned or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or under a non-disclosure agreement)
(13) Acts in which a User uploads to Vanilla Air services, or distributes to Vanilla Air services by another form, software, a virus, or other content which includes computer code, files, or programs that are designed to damage, destroy, or limit the functionality of computer software and hardware, or communications equipment.
(14) Acts in which there is an attempt to gain unauthorized access to the services, accounts, computer systems, or network connected to the server used for Vanilla Air services by password mining, hacking, or other means.
(15) Acts in which there is an attempt to gain access to content and information by any means other than that made intentionally available by Vanilla Air.
(16) Acts in which a copyright, trademark, service mark, trade name, logo, or image in the Vanilla Air services is used without the prior written consent of Vanilla Air.
(17) Acts in which network monitoring or detection software is used to determine the site architecture, or to gather information related to the usage of Vanilla Air services, personal identification, or users.
(18) Acts in which a robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual processes are used to monitor or copy the Vanilla Air services or a part thereof.
(19) Acts which cause disadvantage to Vanilla Air, other users, or a third party
(20) Acts which contravene, or could contravene, public policy or laws and regulations
(21) Acts which lead, or could lead, to the performance of a criminal act
(22) Acts which interfere with the operation of the Service, or that harm the credibility of Vanilla Air
(23) Any other acts in the Service that are deemed by Vanilla Air to be inappropriate
2. If a User causes damage to a third party in relation to use of the Service, the User shall compensate for such damage at its own liability and expense, or shall resolve the dispute with the third party, and shall not cause any inconvenience to Vanilla Air.
3. Vanilla Air shall not bear any liability for damage incurred by the User in relation to use of the Service, except where this damage was caused by the willful intent or gross negligence of Vanilla Air.
4. If Vanilla Air incurs damage as a result of the User's violation of these Terms, Vanilla Air may claim compensation for damages from the User.
Article 3 (Violation of these Terms)
If the User violates any of the provisions of these Terms, Vanilla Air may delete the information and content, etc., posted to the Site by the User, or take other necessary measures against the User without issuing any prior notice, in accordance with the type and scale, etc., of the violation.
Article 4 (Disclaimer Regarding Content, and Liability in Relation to the Provision of the Service)
1. Vanilla Air does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, legality, or make any other guarantee regarding the information provided by the User in the Service. Vanilla Air shall not bear any liability for damage incurred by the User or a third party due to said information.
2. Vanilla Air does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, legality, or make any other guarantee regarding the information provided in the Service by Vanilla Air, contractors, and persons other than the User. Vanilla Air shall not bear any liability for damage incurred by the User or other third party due to said information, except where caused by the willful intent or gross negligence of Vanilla Air.
Article 5 (Handling of Intellectual Property Rights)
1. When using the Service, the User shall transfer to Vanilla Air, free of charge, the copyright in all information and content, etc., posted on the Site or transmitted to Vanilla Air by email or other means, and shall not exercise the moral rights of author in relation to the use by Vanilla Air of such information and content, etc.
2. The User must not duplicate, distribute, publish, or transmit publicly the information and content, etc., obtained through the Service for any purpose other than personal or private home use. In addition, information and content, etc., in the Service must not be used in an unauthorized manner beyond the scope permitted under the Copyright Act.
1. Vanilla Air may amend these Terms without obtaining the consent of the User. In such a case, the latest version of these Terms shall be applied to the use of the Service.
2. Amended versions of these Terms shall enter into effect from the time of their display on the Vanilla Air website, except where otherwise prescribed by Vanilla Air.
These Terms shall enter into effect on June 23, 2014.