Terms and conditions
Before using website of Vanilla Air Inc. (www.vanilla-air.com)(“Vanilla Air Website”), users are requested to read and accept following conditions of usage. In case an user cannot accept these conditions, the user is restricted from usage of Vanilla Air Website. In case users use Vanilla Air Website, it shall be regarded that users accept all of following conditions. In case other conditions of usage shall be defined in another part of Vanilla Air Website, users are requested to read and accept such conditions.
1. This condition of usage (“Conditions of Usage”) shall be applied to utilization of information provision service by Vanilla Air Inc. and internet service by Vanilla Air Inc. (“Service”).
2. Conditions other than this Conditions of Usage applied by Vanilla Air Inc. shall be deemed to be a part of this Conditions of Usage.
3. In case definitions set forth in this Conditions of Usages and other conditions differ, other conditions shall be applied.
Modification of Conditions of Usage
1. Without prior acknowledgement by customers, Vanilla Air Inc. may modify this Conditions of Usage. In such case, customers shall obey conditions set forth in the latest Conditions of Usage. Customers are required to confirm version of the Conditions of Usage is the latest one or not.
2. Conditions of Usage shall be effective at the time Vanilla Air Inc. upload modified version, unless otherwise defined by Vanilla Air Inc.
Website browsing environment
1. Customer shall prepare necessary communication device, software, telephone line agreement or internet provider agreement at its own responsibility and cost. Customers shall bear communication charge or connection charge to use this service.
2. For greater comfort and convenience in viewing the Vanilla Air Website, please refer to Browser Compatibility as specified separately.
Duty and Responsibility of customers
Customers are prohibited from following activities upon usage of Vanilla Air Website;
（1）Activities to infringe or have possibilities to infringe rights of Vanilla Air Inc. or partner companies of Vanilla Air Inc.
（2） Activities to infringe or have possibilities to infringe possession of Vanilla Air Inc. or partner companies of Vanilla Air Inc.
（3） Other than above (1) and (2) activities, activities to damage or have possibilities to damage Vanilla Air Inc. or partner companies of Vanilla Air Inc.
（4）Unlawful usage of ID and password which is used for Vanilla Air Website
（5） Unlawful usage of other customer’s ID and password
（6） Assignment or allowance of usage of ID or password to third parties.
（7） Usage or provision of harmful program such as computer virus via this service, or related to the service
（8） Usage of this service by unlawful usage of credit card
（9） Making false or unlawful application upon reservation
（10）Making reservation for other personal without permission of such personal
（11） Disturb or implement activities which have possibilities to disturb running of this service and cause damage to Vanilla Air Inc.
（12） Infringe intellectual rights or other rights of Vanilla Air Inc. or other third parties.
（13） Abuse reputation of Vanilla Air Inc. or other third parties
（14） Disturb other customers to use this service
（15） Abuse or infringe or have possibilities to abuse or infringe property, privacy, portrait rights or publicity rights of Vanilla Air Inc. or other third parties.
（16） Election campaign or activities related to election campaign
（17） Activities to be or have possibilities to be offense public order and morality
（18） Activities to violate, or have possibilities to violate laws and regulations
（19） Criminal offence, or activities to lead criminal offences
（20） Activities Vanilla Air Inc. judges inappropriate.
Provisions in case users causes problems
1. Vanilla Air Inc. may seek compensation for damage of Vanilla Air Inc. or partner companies of Vanilla Air Inc. caused by misconducts by users against this Conditions of Usage.
2. Disputes between customers and third parties
In case customers causes damage to third parties, disputes shall be resolved by responsibilities and cost of customers, and Vanilla Air Inc. shall not be liable for such damage.
1. Vanilla Air Inc. makes effort to provide trustful information to customers. Notwithstanding thereof, Vanilla Air Inc. does not assure appropriateness, completeness, accuracy, lawfulness or newness of information related to service.
2. Customer shall use this website at his/her own responsibilities.
3. Vanilla Air Inc. shall not have any responsibilities for damage caused by usage of Vanilla Air Website or inabilities of usage of Vanilla Air Website except damage caused by Vanilla Air’s wilful misconduct or gross negligence.
4. Customers shall agree that legal responsibilities including liabilities on service or products provided by partner companies(“Service”) shall belong to such partner companies which provide Service.
5. Vanilla Air Inc. shall not be liable for damage such as software or hardware trouble, communication environment trouble, dispute between customers and third parties, caused by usage of Vanilla Air Website.
Shutoff, interruption or change of Vanilla Air Website
1. Vanilla Air Inc. may change or cases the Service without prior notice to the customers.
2. Vanilla Air Inc. shall not have any liabilities on damaged of customers caused by change defined in previous article.
3. Vanilla Air Inc. may suspend or interrupt whole or a part of the Service without prior notice to the customer in case following conditions may happen.
(1)Periodical or urgent maintenance or renewal of hardware and system
(2) Provision of service becomes impossible by fire, blackout or force majeure.
(3) Interruption of provision of service by Type I Telecommunications Carrier
(4) Other interruption caused by technical or operational reasons.
4. Vanilla Air Inc. shall not be liable for prejudice or damage of users or any other third parties caused by interruption or suspension of Service.
Handling of information of users
Intellectual Property Rights (copy right and trademark)
Intellectual property rights such as copyright or license of text, figure, character, mark or other information belongs to Vanilla Air Inc. or licensor of such intellectual property rights. Copy of contents of this website by downloading or printing shall be restricted only for the purpose of personal use. Information or program uploaded in this website shall not be transfer (copying, uploading, or inserting) for other website or hand-outs. Usage of contents uploaded in this website beyond scope defined in copyrights law is prohibited.
Trademark or service mark displayed in this website belongs to Vanilla Air Inc. or a licensor who grants right of use of such trademark to Vanilla Air Inc. Usage of trademark without permission of licensor is prohibited.
Link from business website
Personnel or business entities who wish to make linkage to this website shall read and agree with this Conditions of Usage, then submit application for Vanilla Air Inc.
Governing Law, Dispute Resolution and Competent Court
Laws of Japan shall govern enacting of agreement, effectiveness, implementation and interpretation of this Conditions of Usage and the Service.
1. In case dispute shall occur between customers and Vanilla Air Inc. or its partner companies related to agreements concerning this Conditions of Usage or Service, all parties shall make diligent effort to resolve such disputes.
2. In case dispute related to this Conditions of Usage and Service shall occur between customers and Vanilla Air Inc., such dispute shall be resolved at Tokyo District of Court.
Last updated:January 5, 2017