Kansai International Airport（Osaka）
For passengers who are flying to/from Kansai International Airport
*Operation resume partially from September 16
Our check-in counter opens at Terminal 1. On your departure day, please kindly check the counter info on message board at the airport.
Access to airport
At the current moment, private and rentalcars are not allowed. Please use public transportation to get to the airport (Railways, Airport Limousine Bus and Bay Shuttle from Kobe). Traffic congestion is expected, please make sure to head to the airport with plenty of time.
For details, please check on Kansai International Airport website.
Departure …Terminal 1 Building 4F International Departure Floor C
On your departure day, please kindly check the counter info on electronic message board at the airport.Counter opening hours Between 120min. to 50min. before scheduled departure time
Please note that depending on facility conditions of airports, priority boarding service is not guaranteed.Arrival …Terminal 1 Building 1F Arrival Floor
Access（Downtown Area⇔Kansai International Airport）
Rapid（Osaka station⇔Kansai International Airport）65min. JPY1,190
Express Haruka （Shin Osaka station⇔Kansai International Airport） 50min. JPY2,330〜
- Nankai（Nankai Nanba station⇔Kansai International Airport）
Rapid Airport 44min. JPY920
Rapid 38min. JRY1,430〜
- Osaka station, Umeda⇔Kansai International Airport 60min. JPY1,550（round trip JPY2,760）
- Uehommachi・Shinsaibashi Kintetsu ⇔Kansai International Airport 50min. JPY1,550（round trip JPY 2,800）
- Naba OCAT⇔Kansai International Airport 50min. JPY1,050（round trip 1,850）
- Information for late night and early morning access to airport.
- Duration times and fares are only as a guide and they would be changed with each terms and conditions. Regarding train, it don't include transfer times.
- Due to traffic control or weather conditions, traffic control would be delay. So please allow plenty of time to get the airport.