We'd like all our guests to understand and follow our Carry-on baggage rule for all your safe and smooth time on board.
The standard of carry-on baggage will change from 29th October’2017. Carry-on baggage check(Size/Weight/Pieces)will be strengthened.
|Carry-on Baggage Allowance|
|Size||Each dimension must be within 55cm×40cm×25cm including accessories (handles, wheels, locks, etc)
※You cannot carry-on a baggage exceeding each dimension above.
|Number of bags||1 bag ＋ 1 personal item (handbag, laptop, etc.)
＝ (total: 2 pics) per customer
|Weight||Total weight of the 2 pieces must be7 kg or less|
Carry on baggage is restricted to 1 baggage 〔sum of the three dimensions of which shall not exceed 115 cm and each dimension must be within 55*40*25cm including outer exterior (handles,wheels,locks,etc.)〕 and 1personal item such as hand bag,laptop bag, and etc. The total weight of 2 baggage must be less than 7kg.
Vanilla Air control all of the baggage with 【Carry-on Baggage Tag】 which can be attached only after confirming the size, weight and number of pieces.
Customers with any personal belonging to be brought into the cabin, please drop by the airport check-in counter mandatorily before counter closer time.
Additional baggage check-in or charging can be occurred in case of customer brings carry-on item without 【Carry-on Baggage Tag】
Carry-on baggage check(Size/Weight/Pieces) will be strengthened.
Vanilla Air staff or security officer will check the size, pieces and weight of all carry-on baggages for safety and on time departure reason.
Please feel free to size your carry-on baggage near Vanilla Air Check-in Counter with our baggage sizer. The sizer is set 1 cm (each dimension) bigger than vanilla air carry-on baggage size allowance (55cm×40cm×25cm) to avoid the damage of your baggage.
If your baggage (including handles, wheels, keys, accessories, etc.) does not completely and smoothly fit into the sizer, your baggage is exceeded our carry-on baggage size allowance.
In this case, we have to charge you “fees” and check in your baggage at the counter.
In addition, we recommend that you purchase “fees” on our website in advance which is more reasonable price than purchasing at the counter.
- Personal items must be able to fit securely under the seat in front of the passenger.
- Carry-on baggage size recommended by manufacture may be different from Vanilla Air regulation.
- The baggage or pesonal items we count as it can not fit securely in cabin or under the seat can not be on board with you.
Carry-on animals and plants
- Insects don't stridulade, run away and free of stink are allowed to carry on board (only when it's in adequate case and for recreation).
- Those classified under the category of bouquet and cut flower (it's required to be well taken care not to leak water, or it's a small plant and well taken care. It needs to be less that 23cm when it leans against on a cabinet )
Prohibited Carry-on animals/plants
- Small animals (hamster etc.)、Reptiles
Regarding baggage, there are various restrictions for your safety.